Monday, October 6, 2008

Photos: Wells Fargo Fan Fest

Since I didn't have anything to do with the planning or execution of the event, I can say without fear of being self-congratulatory that th2 2008 Wells Fargo Fan Fest was fantastic. I figured the turnout was going to be record-breaking when I looked out the window here at the Rose Garden at 2 p.m. to see people already lined up, and sure enough, we packed in over 11,000 fans on a Friday night. There are a few NBA franchises out there that would take 11,000 for a regular season game, let alone a scrimmage.

Here are some of the sights from the Fan Fest. We'll have a video up shortly.



All images taken by Sam Forenchich. Click on any image to see a larger version.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I got my picture taken with Webster and signed the release so I thought it would show up but no such luck, maybe next time lol.

Duane Fulps said...

for a FAN fest, not a lot of pics of the FANS!!