Thursday, October 9, 2008

10.09.08 Edition of the Trailblazers.com Podcast

Welcome back all of you podcast fans out there. It's a pleasure to provide you with all of the archived audio you can handle. Please to enjoy this week's edition of the trailblazer.com podcast featuring Gavin Dawson of 95.5 The Game, Dave Deckard of Blazer's Edge and myself, Casey Holdahl, of trailblazers.com.

This week we discuss the first two preseason games, the implications of various injuries, Greg Oden's future as an assist man, trade scenarios (both realistic and outlandish), the awesomeness that is Joel Przybilla and Gavin pleads for fans to stop overvaluing their favorite Blazers. It's really a nice little podcast, if I do say so myself.









Download the podcast (42.5 MB).

5 comments:

Josh said...

Will definitely give it a listen.

Hey is the internship stuff wrapped up or are you still digging through applications and resumes?

Timothy Niou said...

How about trade for Luke Walton, Tayshaun Prince, Jamario Moon, or even bring back Ime Udoka to fill up the SF spot?

Sageduck1 said...

New Blazers Blog

Hi Casey,

I'd be honored if you'd take a look at my new blog.

http://pdxrimrocker.blogspot.com/

T. Davis
Palm Harbor, FL

Anonymous said...

I really didn't like the comments that were made by Gavin wanting "BIG SHOT TRAVIS" out...It is a bit insulting to Travis if he were hear these comments coming from blazers media wanting him out...It saddens me to hear how many people dislike Travis.. I would think he is deserving of respect for all the contributions he made last season and probably will this season.

Anonymous said...

I really didn't like the comments that were made by Gavin wanting "BIG SHOT TRAVIS" out...It is a bit insulting to Travis if he were hear these comments coming from blazers media wanting him out...It saddens me to hear how many people dislike Travis.. I would think he is deserving of some respect for all the contributions he made last season and probably will this season.