Thursday, February 28, 2008

Give the blog a call

You may or may not have noticed that there's a new button to the right of this post that says "Call Me!" If you hadn't noticed it, take a few seconds to divert your eyes two inches to the right.

So what is it you ask? It's a new feature here at the Center Court Blog which allows you to send me a voice message via your phone. The cool part is that once you leave a message, I can post that audio right here in the blog. I figure it might be an easier way to leave your thoughts and comments than registering through Blogger then leaving a typed message.

So here's how it works. You click the "Call Me!" button, then enter your name and phone number, then click the smaller "Call me" tab. Then, you'll immediately receive a phone automated phone call which prompts you to leave your message. That message then goes automatically to my email box, allowing me to listen to your message and then, if warranted, post the audio of you call in the blog. Make sense?

So go ahead and give it a try. As a topic, why don't you let me know how many wins you think the Trail Blazers will have in final 24 games of the season. Who should get more playing time in the remaining games? What chance do you think the Blazers have of sneaking into the playoffs? Anything else on your mind? Let me know that as well.

No comments: