Wednesday, February 11, 2009

02.11.09 Edition of the Trailblazers.com Podcast

This week is all about the rumor mill. Gavin Dawson of 95.5 The Game, Dave Deckard of Blazer's Edge and myself, Casey Holdahl, of trailblazers.com offer up this week's installment of the Trailblazers.com podcast. Holler!

In honor of the approaching trade deadline we run down most of the players the Trail Blazers have rumored (or just plain fabricated) interest in. Gavin, Dave and I give the thumbs up, thumbs down treatment to the likes of ... well, you'll just have to listen to find out. It's thoughtful.









Download the podcast (32 MB)

1 comment:

hg said...

I think we stay pac unless we get a offer we can't refuse.

I am against trading any of our rotation players at this time. wait until next summer when we know more.

I think it is funny that all the teams want Outlaw and at least most of the Portland fans don't want him. Me, I think he is a valuable player. I think we should keep him as backup power forward and also small forward when needed

I like Frye, but unless he is happy where he is at, I think we should trade him for the sake of him getting playing time.

hg