Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Preparing For The MC

Just got back from Suns shootaround over at the Memorial Coliseum. I don't think I'd want to play every game over there, but after being in that building with the curtains down and the sun shining through, I have to say I can see what all the "Save The MC" fuss was all about. For whatever faults it have, it's still a pretty cool building. People are right when they say there's not a bad seat in the house. The highest vantage at the MC is about where the Lexus Club Level is at the Rose Garden. I think tickets are still available for $19.70, so swoop up a couple if you already don't have plans.

Sports reporter intern wunderkind Max Mandel and I will have some updates from Suns shootaround, including an interview with Channing "Buffet Of Goodness" Frye, Amar'e Stoudemire and "Thunder" Dan Majerle. Some interesting dudes.

But in the meantime, take a gander at some of the pictures I shot over at the MC today. Should get your blood flowing for tonight's game. Click on any of the pictures for a bigger image.

First, my panoramic attempt. This is three pictures cut together. That's pretty obvious on the right side, but I nailed the left side dead on.



Another shot, slightly left of center facing northwest. Better perspective and whatnot.



Center court facing west.



Slightly to the right, facing southwest.



Jerome Kersey pointing out ... something at the MC earlier this morning.



Terry Porter talking to the media.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Incredible pictures, thanks Casey.

aneebaba said...

Awesome pics!