Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Practice Photos: Free Throw Follow Through

Lately I've been taking a lot of pictures during practice, some good, some not so good. But aside from the occasional blog post or Rip City article, the photos don't get used. I think that's a waste.

So I've devised the following project to get more out of my photo-taking. Whenever I go out to practice I'll take pictures of the players and coaches doing the same things, then display those photos together in a package. I'll throws those photos in this here blog for you to enjoy/critique/use for your own devices.

As you can see from the title, the first subject in this project is follow through on free throw shots. I tried to take each picture at the very end of each player's foul shooting extension. I got closer timing-wise with some than I did with others. Let me know what you think, and if you've got any particular actions you'd like me to document via photo, let's hear those as well.

Ime Udoka

Travis Outlaw

Nicolas Batum

Steve Blake

Dante Cunningham

Brandon Roy

1 comment:

kniki128 said...

Did they make those shots?