Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rudy Fernandez Out For Tonight's Game

The Jazz might be coming off a back-to-back, but the Trail Blazers have back problems of their own coming into tonight's game against Utah. Rudy Fernandez is listed as out for tonight's game due to back spasms. Nate McMillan said Rudy's back was tight this morning at shootaround, and treatment throughout the day didn't seem to work, so he's being held out. I would assume that Shavlik Randolph will be activated in Rudy's place, but I'm not 100 percent on that.

1 comment:

Billchristensen said...

Rudy is my favorite player to watch so I am extremely bummed. But more importantly, I hope he gets better quickly. I think the team will be allright tonight, we have the benefit of a very deep team. Shavlik will step up and put on a good show. If he ever gets to play.

Oh and I entered a video for Rudy's shoes so everybody should go watch it. Mine is the one with the red-head sitting in an office chair playing the guitar. I think the song I wrote should be played whenever Rudy hits a three!